Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday September 6th

Hello,

I hope you all had a fabulous long weekend! I sure enjoyed the beautiful weather! My apologies the fridge facts didn't get sent home on Thursday for the students to review the new spelling words. I had someone fill-in for the last 10 minutes so I could get to practice... we'll be sure to work extra hard this week to make up for that! We got back into the swing of things this morning with a spelling pre-test and an introduction to Our National Parks. The students finished up describing their mystery picture in computer class and played mat ball in PE. This afternoon we did an investigation in math looking at number lines. We finished up the day talking about different climates in the United States! Another short week this week so make sure your child is studying those spelling words!!!

Have a great night!

Ms. Knudson

No comments:

Post a Comment